Last week, several media outlets including KING 5 News, The Seattle Times, and KUOW incorrectly reported that Gov. Inslee’s updated Proclamation 20-24.2 suspends non-urgent medical and dental procedures beginning Dec. 3. The Washington State Dental Association (WSDA) and our office would like to assure patients that these reports are incorrect; non-urgent dental procedures are NOT being suspended. WSDA is in contact with all of the media outlets that reported inaccurate information to have it removed and/or corrected.
We would like to announce that Dr. Eric Yaremko DMD dental facility is open and operating! We are taking full health measures to ensure your safety when it comes to cleaning guidelines between patients.
We have many systems in place to ensure your safety and comfortability during the COVID-19 Pandemic:
- We have set up plexiglass around all of our point-of-contact stations
- In our front lobby area, we have reduced the amount of furniture pieces so that you can sit and be physically distanced between you and other patients!
- We are sanitizing all surfaces between patients and using our fogging solution between patient visits! We are using a fogging agent that generates a non-toxic, non-irritating fog that’s 50-80 times more effective at killing COVID than bleach.
- Both staff and patients will get their temperature checked before entering the facility/beginning of your appointment.
- Our Laminar air system in the office allows outside air exchange (this air system moves the airflow current from head-to-feet, always) and are wearing masks from the moment they walk into the facility.
- Our heating and air conditioning system has an ultraviolet C cleaner installed.
- We have separated the writing utensils you’ll be using with clean and dirty
You can read the full article here on the misreport, and feel free to follow us on social media for updates on closures and other covid-related news.